Citi Personal Wealth Management (CPWM) provides brokerage servicing and financial advisory assistance for local and international Citi clients that are in the Citi Priority client segment. .
CPWM representatives will provide both basic and complex financial advice to investment clients via telephone. They will be the primary point of contact for all Citi Priority clients, and are therefore expected to provide world class customer service where the focus is on client satisfaction and deepening relationships. Position Summary:
CPWM representatives will provide both basic and complex financial advice to investment clients via telephone. They will be the primary point of contact for all Citi Priority clients, and are therefore expected to provide world class customer service where the focus is on client satisfaction and deepening relationships. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new clients via business development calls.
- Respond to sales leads generated through business partners and recommend the best offering to clients based on client profiling and suitability assessments.
- Make securities recommendations and provide investment advice to clients.
- Assess, assist, and advise clients regarding the services best suited for their needs; serving as the client advocate.
- Demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of Citi Personal Wealth Management, resulting in asset accumulation, revenue and retention.
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance operating procedures
Job Family Group:
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule to include weekends and evenings • Proven success working in a team environment
- Attention to detail • Solid work ethic, professionalism, and positive attitude • Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Consultative sales skills
- Required Licenses:
- Securities Industry Essentials - SIE, Active Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) licenses
- Group 1 Insurance license preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1 or more years of proactive, successful sales and service experience in the financial services industry.
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Telesales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting