A leading actuarial consulting firm and one of the nation's top rated places to work, is looking to build a role around a talented Healthcare Actuarial Consultant. This role will spearhead the building of their Health and Benefits team. The position requires a dynamic leader ready to take charge and mentor younger actuaries. My client is one of the nation's most financially secure insurers, with a unique client focused approach designed to help both individuals and the community around them. Due to the urgency of this search, my client is willing to pay above market rate for this position.
What you'll be responsible for…
- All Aspects of Health Benefits Consulting - including plan design, funding arrangements, pricing strategies, financial analysis, competitive market benchmarking, and cost management strategies for employers
- Interface with their mid-size clients
- Organizing timelines effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Setting claim reserves
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA designation
- Direct actuarial experience with Health Benefits
- 5+ years of consulting experience in the health insurance field
- Experience with Risk Forecsting & Cash FLow Projections .
What sets my client apart…
- It has been rated the Top workplace in the region for 7 years in a row
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career development programs and classes including mentoring
- Remote Work