> Your Opportunity
The Business Process Management Technology (BPM) team develops & supports various technology platforms in support of overall workflow solutions at Schwab. These platforms are mission critical, and integral to providing world-class service to our external and internal clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly visible team working on an exciting and highly visible team at Schwab.
What you are good at
- Partner with Solution Architects and Platform Architects to ensure implementations meet the solution architecture and design.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand, advocate and augment the platform principles, guidelines and standards
- Analyze the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and innovation).
- Align the solutions with the platform strategy.
- Document application / system design and analysis work.
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Provide coding standards and ensure they are met.
- Ensure code quality.
- Assist with introduction of new technologies by implementing Proofs of Concepts (PoC).
- Drive for 100% CI/CD enablement.
What you have
- 7 or more years experience in Pega Systems BPM Solution - Certified Lead Systems Architect (CLSA) certification level desired.
- Working knowledge of Pega frameworks FISF, NBFS, Smart Disputes
- Minimum of five years (5) of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, building complex, resilient and highly scalable applications, or operations
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry is preferred
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).