In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to best practices and standards to ensure a safe and compliant environment is maintained.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Organization has an opening for a Sr. Security Engineer, Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Role Analyst, to deliver and manage large, complex IAM programs in the areas of role analysis and engineering, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Access Governance, Single Sign On, analytics, API management and certifications. The individual will ensure adherence to policy and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s IAM Program.
What youre good at
- Work as Role engineer / Business Analyst for the IAM team to build, execute role engineering tasks, build requirements document, process design, and functional design document.
- Work as certification / attestation engineer, execute certification process.
- Work as Production support engineer for IAM team.
- Perform Entitlement, Role, and Groups analysis, build various reports.
- Build the technical as-is and to-be process documents.
- Review polices standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Work with SOX/PCI audit group, support audit activities.
- Work closely with IAM Engineering to deliver the proposed solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the team
- Work closely with peer groups to achieve Organizational objectives
- Overall accountability for technical document delivery, technical support and hands on technical work
- Oversee adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards; partner with business owners and technology groups to synchronize plans to remediate gaps
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security field, Information Technology field
- 5+ years’ experience in Java, J2EE, Perl Scripts or any other programing language
- 5+ years’ direct experience working within Oracle Identity OR Access Management technologies
- Direct experience working within Role Analytics, Data Analytics tools
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, both oral and written skills are required
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting and assessing information for implementing information security policies and standards is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
- Experience in project planning, meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
- Experience working with Project Managers in an Agile methodology environment and handling multiple top priorities task
- CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is preferred
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Innovative: Defines a compelling vision of the future, and develops breakthrough ideas, whether big or small, that support that vision
- Talent Magnet: Seeks out and attracts strong internal and external talent
- Overcomes Barriers: Takes responsibility for addressing obstacles that hinder our people and our business
- Challenger: Takes risks when the opportunity warrants it and the potential downside is understood; is no disheartened by failure but uses it as an opportunity to learn
- Emotionally Mature: Demonstrates strong self-awareness and ability to adjust to the emotion & drive of others; embraces others’ perspectives and recognizes limits of own point of view