Applications Release Manager
We are looking for a mid level Release Manager who assist in managing and maturing the release processes on behalf of the Wealth Management Technology group as part of the Wealth Management Technology/Client Experience Technology Service Availability and Engineering group.
What youre good at
Wealth Management Technology applications cover an exciting range of Robo-Advisor and automated investing products and services for both Schwab clients and advisors. WMT SavE is committed to a culture of collaboration and innovation that drives quality and availability across the entire software development lifecycle.
The Release Manager position is part of a development team responsible for building enterprise web-based applications within the Product Development and Engineering organization. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully assisting in the release of enterprise software applications in an Agile environment.
What you have
- 2-4 years working in an enterprise software organization.
- 2-4 years demonstrated real world experience building and operating Release Management practices.
- Experience influencing and changing software development lifecycles.
- Strong problem solving and the ability to partner with Product Owners, DevOps engineers, Release Engineers and other engineers across an organization.
- Experience documenting and improving processes around Release Management best practices.
- Desire to dig deeper into how releases are managed in a PaaS, SaaS and Cloud based solution.
- Experience with Agile processes, working with Agile teams and leveraging Agile tools in order to accomplish Release Management goals.
- Strong facilitation, organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A dedication to the client experience and the stability and reliability of production environments.
- A yearning to leverage technology to build internal and external products that "wow" users.