Senior Information Analyst
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast. We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News.
This position will partner with internal IT, lines of business, external vendors and other teams to address business and/or technology needs. Communication skills, technical capability, and business understanding make this role a dynamic and well-rounded position needing a versatile, team player.
- Conduct Data Privacy Impact Aassessments for new verticals, product offerings, and technologies to ensure design decisions are aligned with the institutions privacy policies, privacy practices and privacy disclosures.
- Manage the Privacy By Design framework through alignment with enterpise program managers, product development teams, legal, compliance, data governance and architecture.
- Provide thought leadership and represent privacy throughout the project management life-cycle to ensure Privacy by Design principles and requirements are implemented during the planning, design, implementation, testing, release, and stabilization of each iniatative.
- Engage in data discovery and data architecture efforts with Data Domain Owners to ensure data solutions maintain quality and confidentiality of the institutions data.
- Manage and maintain privacy business requirements for data science, data analytics, and data reporting activities in practice by the institution.
- Assist with ongoing due diligence activites and workflows for the institutions service providers and third party vendors/processors.
- Monitor changes within the privacy landscape at a federal, state, and international level and provide insight into maintaining organizational compliance.
- Assist with the enterprise privacy training plans and materials in accordance with applicable privacy.
- Maintain privacy awareness materials for privacy champions throughout the enterprise.
- Attend/participate in privacy conferences, industry associations, and think-tank events.
- Preferred BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, privacy engineering or related field of study preferred or equivalent experience with technology.
- Preferred Privacy certification (e.g., CIPP, CIPM, CIPT)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate designs, proposals, and results; and negotiate options at management levels.
- 5 years' experience in privacy / data protection or a graduate degree or concentration in privacy engineering.
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.