The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | Senior Auditor in Richardson, Texas | Careers at The Tower Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Senior Auditor Job Location US-TX-Richardson ID 2019-4068 Location: Address 2221 Lakeside Boulevard Category Accounting/Auditing/Finance
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at.
The Senior Internal Auditor will assist Internal Audit Department management in the implementation and execution of a risk-based audit process. The role will perform such tasks as: consulting with management regarding risk and controls; coordinating audits and projects, preparing reports and briefings while ensuring high standards are maintained related to work papers and other documentation.
- Assist in the development and completion of a comprehensive risk based, Internal Audit plan, including SOX testing, and ensuring that all activities conform to established Internal Audit Department policies and procedures
- Develop and use programs and analyses that assist in the audit and monitoring processes
- Assist in monitoring of the Corporate Compliance Program and assist the organization in the assessment of compliance risk
- Prepare, review, and present audit results with all levels of management
- Serve as lead auditor on specific assignments directing the activity of audit team members and/or third-party providers
- Prepare and execute specific audit programs, procedures, and tasks to provide assurance on the adequacy of governance, risk management, control and compliance processes of the Bank
- Work with managers of various business units to coordinate responses and develop action plans, as necessary, to respond to deficiencies and/or recommendations noted from internal audit, external auditors, and regulators
- Ensure the quality of all internal audit work complies with Internal Audit Department Charter, established policies and procedures, and professional standards
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 5-10 years of Internal Audit, public accounting, regulatory experience specific to banking required
- Experience testing for compliance with consumer and other banking regulations and related risks preferred
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes such as internal control documentation, walkthroughs, testing and reporting preferred
- Holds or is actively pursuing professional certification(s) such as CPA, CIA, CISA and/or advanced degrees preferred
- Experience with audit analytics tools (i.e. ACL, IDEA) and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI) preferred
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional Practices Frameworks (COSO and PCAOB), risks within financial services and related risk management processes preferred
- Superior communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills required
- Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and project management required
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS