At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News.
- Contributing to the on-going IT Risk and control analysis process
- Documenting IT risk scenarios and controls
- Contributing to IT project risk reviews
- Contributing to the issue management process
- Coordinating with managers to ensure development of effective and sustainable issue solutions
- Coordinating with managers to develop and maintain key risk and performance indicators
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards for management reporting
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new IT risk initiatives, including policies, processes and awareness programs
- Assisting with training and awareness efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years experience with IT risk management or IT audit preferred
- Experience writing IT risks and controls
- Experience performing IT control testing
- Experience with issue tracking and remediation
- Experience documenting control gaps
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and execute on multiple tasks required
- Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision required