Regional Sales Director
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News.
- Responsible for the conveyance of the Texas Capital Bank/Warehouse Lending value proposition to mid-tier and large mortgage bankers
- Demonstrates sales skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows Relationship Manager Associate to create effective partnerships with clients
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with National Sales Manager
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the procurement of market share in all business verticals offered by Texas Capital Bank
- Consultative approach and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on external business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Develops total banking relationships with clients resulting in the capture of deposits for Texas Capital Bank
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and make sense solutions to their problems
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals. Associate will travel to conduct face to face meetings with business owners and decision makers at prospect and client facilities
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in sales in the mortgage industry
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for credit underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the client, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals
- Proven ability to achieve and succeed sales objectives
- Must be able to identify and assess changes in client’s business strategy, market penetration and financial stability to recognize business opportunities and potential risk issues to Texas Capital Bank