CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The Analyst of Credit Bureau Reporting ensures the accuracy and timeliness of customer data furnished to credit reporting agencies by the Marcus business.
- Serves as the central point of contact and primary subject matter expert for credit reporting products & processes across Marcus businesses.
- Provides business support and recommendations based on the content of the Consumer Data Information Association’s (CDIA) Credit Reporting Resource Guide (CRRG) and relevant expertise.
- Lead a cross-functional credit bureau management team with stake holders across legal, compliance, risk, operations, technology, etc.
- Create and maintain procedures and documentation for credit reporting processes.
- Manages vendor relationships on products supporting credit reporting processes.
- Collaborates with the product team in defining the product roadmap for credit reporting features.
- Contributes to credit bureau reporting projects by providing requirements, consultation, and validation.
- Manages exception requests and monthly reporting of the Metro 2 file to the credit reporting agencies.
- Liaisons with credit reporting agencies, meeting regularly to maintain awareness of topics within the industry.
- Ensures alignment of credit reporting processes across multiple business lines.
- Provides business support to track and remediate issues impacting credit reporting.
- Uses a structured self-auditing process to monitor credit reporting processes with monthly, quarterly, and annual deliverables.
- Management of relations with the product, development, and data engineering teams.
- Delegates responsibilities to designated support staff to ensure timely execution of these responsibilities.
- Coach, develop, and manage designated support staff.
- Prior experience working with the major credit bureaus and their propriety products
- Prior financial industry experience
- Prior data furnishing experience
- Prior credit bureau dispute and operations experience
- QA and UAT of Metro2 mapping and mitigation of rejections
- SQL and Data analyses capabilities preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required