Collections Analytics Associate
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will be part of the risk function for the business: including collecting strategy decisions, developing new channel opportunities and enhancing our customer assistance programs.
- You will leverage frameworks to build a testing agenda that improves customer segmentation and behavior-based strategies.
- You should be able to drive customer insights and influence leadership on the value of these strategies.
- You will help ideate and design digital collections strategies to help customers successfully pay off their loans.
- You will work closely with business partners, legal, compliance and data analytics to ensure new strategies are fully compliant and successfully monitored.
- Hands-on experience with regression modeling including linear and logistic regression
- Experience in building and executing strategic testing agenda including authoring credit decisions
- At least 3 years of experience in loss mitigation strategy and analytics
- At least 1 year of experience with Angoss or similar software
- At least 3 year of experience coding in SQL or SAS
- At least 1 year of experience with data visualization products such as Tableau or SAS Visual Analytics
- Ability to explain data analysis to drive business ideas and outcomes
- Strong project and reputational risk management skills
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast -paced environment
- Experience developing and analyzing loss mitigation programs for a small-business lending product
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.