Client Service Specialist/Correspondent, Lending
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News.
- Schedule and conduct new seller orientations ensuring new clients have a great first impression and experience
- Assist in the development of training or sales tools
- Follow up with newly trained sellers to ensure a smooth transition onto platform
- Assist Relationship Management Group (RMG) with seller approval process and deliver superior responsiveness for new correspondents as they navigate the approval process, renewal process, or upgrade processes
- Assist in sending applications to prospective clients and submitting completed applications to RMG, when needed
- Monitor active pipeline on a daily basis
- Act as the liaison between sellers and internal operations team
- Work closely with Post-Purchase team in cleaning all outstanding conditions
- Conduct seller pipeline calls to review pipeline, outstanding trailing documentation, metrics, trends, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Position may require overtime
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years of mortgage operations experience preferred
- Correspondent or Wholesale experience preferred
- Knowledge of residential mortgage loan documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast paced, deadline driven, team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to effectively communicate with business owners and C-level executives via phone and email as well as all levels of internal management and staff
- Extremely well organized and very detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work independently, while handling multiple tasks in varying stated of completion
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills