Senior IT and Security Auditor
Our client, a well known Payment Processing firm, requires an IT Audit and Security Senior Associate to join their team in Plano, TX on a full-time basis.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated technology and information security audit professional to join an expanding team, utilizing their existing information security and cloud technology experience, to make a strong contribution to the business.
To be considered you must have previous experience conducting audits within the cloud space and conducting tests on cloud-based technologies. As an IT Audit and Security Senior Associate you will be:
As an IT Audit and Security Senior Associate you will need:
- Executing on various IT and IS audits, particularly within the CyberSec and Cloud Tech space
- Working as an individual contributor, performing advanced, technical audits with a focus on IS
- Utilizing knowledge of; InfoSec operations, Infrastructure design and management, software development lifecycle, access controls, disaster recovery planning etc.
- Familiar with common technology control frameworks, including; COBIT, NIST, ISO 2700, PCI-DSS, amongst others
- Demonstrating experience in a number of areas including; control developments within cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google GCP etc.), information and data protection, app security, system development project management and others
- Planning, executing and reporting on all audits, including risk assessment, mitigation etc.
- Comfortable communicating, and liaising with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Auditing, or other related
- 3+ years' experience within IT internal Audit of public consulting
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA or similar preferred/ willing to acquire within first year of employment
- 10-15% travel (some international), when safe to do so
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green Card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com. #LI-EK1