- $65,000 - $75,000
- Plano, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 15 Apr 19
Python Developer in Texas & Ohio Leading Investment Bank 1-3 Years Python required Opportunity to work on latest technology within financial environment
Junior Python Developer
A leading investment bank seek a Junior Python Developer to focus on the strategic projects delivering change for Middle Office stakeholders.
They seek excellent developers from all development backgrounds and technologies. The primary technologies used are Python, AngularJS, Oracle, SQL Server and .NET, but they provide a supportive team-structure in which to acquire new skills.
The bank work in an agile culture in which all change is delivered by small, multi-skilled teams. Technical excellence and innovation are at the heart of everything they do.
Responsibilities for the Junior Python Developer:
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Working collaboratively within the global team and with a number of business and operational risk stakeholders.
- Work with your development team to implement technical solutions to solve key business problems.
Skills for the Junior Python Developer:
- 1 - 3 years development experience, ideally Python
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban (desired)
$65,000 - $75,000
Texas & Ohio