Project Analyst II THE COMPANY
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit JOB INFORMATION
Under limited direction, represent a business unit or project on moderately complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows are complete, current, and accessible. Coordinate efforts or projects with other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT. Perform research and analyses requested by management. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, or support offices. Recommend alternatives to ensure positive outcomes.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend and may implement technology enhancements.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform moderately complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 4 years of related experience
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Identify areas for operational improvement, streamlining processes.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Oversee requirements, activities, and design.
- Analytical and inclination for problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL queries.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation. Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
TX-Plano Work Locations: Job:
Fannie Mae Schedule:
Full-time Job Type: