Operations Analyst I THE COMPANY
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit JOB INFORMATION
The Operations Analyst ensures accurate and timely execution of our business transactions by clearly understanding our customers' needs and end-to-end business processes. Manages, executes, monitors, and validates production transactions/activities to ensure accuracy and adherence to guidelines and mitigation of operational and financial risk. The analyst owns resolution of customer transaction reporting, processing, accounting and control issues. Works under general supervision to manage business process of low to medium complexity and/or support a production process of high complexity. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitor, analyze and accurately execute low to medium complexity transactions to support business operations
- Build relationship with internal partners and external customers and vendors, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration and business results
- Work across business units to improve monitoring, discover issues, mitigate risk and deliver better value to the customer
- Adhere to internal controls and provide support for audit and regulatory reviews
- Identify and resolve customer transaction reporting, processing, accounting and control issues
- Raise technical issues, report them to our technology partners and leadership. Support (as requested) the technology group by testing system enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong Excel skills required (i.e. knowledge of pivot tables, V-Lookups, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent analytic skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic environment (flexibility, innovative thinking and team focused is required)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
TX-Plano Work Locations: Job:
Business Processes Organization:
Fannie Mae Schedule:
Full-time Job Type: