English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Lease Analyst New Real Estate 19005027 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for assisting clients in the management of their real estate information through web-based software.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for processing complex lease documents.
- Complete accurate lease abstraction and/or review abstractions completed by 3rdparty.
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting critical dates.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Set-up and maintain reminders for portfolios.
- Upload and bookmark files accurately.
- Identify potential conflicts in lease or high risk items.
- Create and conduct audit functions along with track savings, when applicable.
- May reconcile invoices related to rent, operating expense, and CPI; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Ensure lease reviews are relative to pertinent information including free rent, prepaid rent, security deposits, etc.
- Generate standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and conduct research related to client requests for information.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain client Playbook.
- Review abstracts prepared by other team members.
- May be required to provide administrative support to other personnel within the department.
- Assist in additional department related functions as requested.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years lease preparation experience.
- 3-5 years of highly successful real estate experience with some accounting experience.
- Lease database experience preferred; TRIRIGA experience is a plus.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
UNITED STATES, TX, PLANO
Requisition #: 19005025
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0