Human Resources Generalist
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ HR Generalist/Analyst New 📅 1 day ago Post Date 📅 196917 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity.
Experian is a leading global information services company that helps organizations manage credit risk, prevent fraud, improve data security and automate decision making. With operations all over the world, Experians 17,000 associates support clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
We are looking for an Human Resources Generalist/Analyst to provide HR guidance and support for our Experian IT Services (EITS) group located at our Allen, TX office. EITS is the centralized technology organization that globally supports all of Experian. Our organization is comprised of almost 2,000 employees across the globe supporting and improving our business-critical IT environment/ecosystem. Experian IT Services includes Cyber & Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Operating Methodology and Infrastructure Services. We drive growth through scalable technology providing quicker time to market for solutions, increased productivity, and a more secure environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with Managers and/or HR Business Partners on employee relations situations, including corrective action and investigations
- Create and analyze workforce metrics, trends, reports and presentations. Respond to data requests from HRBPs and other members of the team
- Partner with a Global HRIS team to have latest HR analytics tools and resources and seek thought partnership as needed
- Provide the operational knowledge and expertise to guide managers and employees on HR processes
- Work closely with designated HRBPs to stay informed on business initiatives and keep them appropriately informed
- Collaborate with the HR CoEs and Regional HR to support various talent initiatives to include Performance Management, Talent Reviews, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Leverage available resources such as the company intranet, Oracle HR, employee digital records, workforce analytics, survey response database, and org chart tool to respond to questions and requests
- Guide hiring managers on talent needs, such as job evaluation, determining job requirements, offer equity, and planning for expedited onboarding
- Advise managers on HR policies and procedures; ensure understanding and administration is fair and consistent; provide interpretation and standard practice; escalate as appropriate
- Assist managers with employment change transactions
- Handle various activities related to on-boarding and off-boarding
- Participate in inclusion and diversity programs, and other business-specific employee programs
- Guide managers on employment compliance with federal, state and local requirements, Experian policies and procedures; partner with HR Risk as needed
- Performs other duties and special projects as required; carry out all responsibilities in accordance with Experian policies and applicable laws.
- Related Bachelors degree. Advance degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Development or Effectiveness preferred or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience within a range of HR disciplines
- A minimum of 1 years related experience working with HR metrics, HR reports, HR systems
- A minimum of 1 years related experience in counseling managers and employees in employment-related matters such as performance issues/reviews and employee relations issues
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and the ability to link content across several disciplines
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience in prioritization of multiple projects
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation
- Resourceful and relentless in finding answers
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for optimum efficiency
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, and partner extremely well with others to get work done with and through others
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
EOE including Veteran/Disability
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |