Customer Service Specialist
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Customer Care Specialist II-Dispute New 📅 2 days ago Post Date 📅 202201 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity.
Experian is the leading global information service company, providing data and analytical tools to clients, and support for consumers to understand and manage their personal credit.
This role will support multiple functions, which include a variety of activities, the use of several systems, and analytical skills to determine the actions that should be taken to resolve the customers concerns, while following all relevant laws and policies.
Provides general assistance and answers questions related to the customer credit report, credit reporting laws and processes, and a wide variety of associated topics to promote Experian customer satisfaction. Functions:
- Receive customer requests for assistance, identifies support needed, and help or forwards requests to appropriate functional area for handling.
- Handle escalated customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Educate customers on dispute management and offer options for immediate resolution.
- Identify and investigate customer verbal grievance or dispute
- Interprets and analyzes consumers written or verbal grievance or dispute. Determines the different types of issues contained in dispute and forwards those requiring handling in different departments to appropriate personnel.
- Identifies and investigates dispute issues. Contacts original credit grantor to obtain appropriate dispute information. Inputs information into database system.
- Ensure compliance with data integrity and accuracy always
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills with a positive and collaborative tone with both customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to work any shift Monday -Friday 8am -7pm
- 1-2 years related customer services and experiences
- High School Diploma or GED
- Very good oral communication skills; ability to accurately record essential information
- Very good computer skills; the ability to meet compliance requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass our post-offer, pre-employment Employee Background Screen which will include credit and criminal background check, previous employment and education verification, as well as a drug screen
- Clearly communicate in English; speaking and reading comprehension
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 5%
Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
On-site fitness center
- On site cafeteria
Starbucks across the street
- Alumni Force Softball
- CO-REC Kickball
Ping Pong game rooms
- ERG events
- Vendor fairs
Blood Drives and Community Give Back Days -Volunteer Time Off
Close to shopping and restaurants at Watters Creek
Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching and immediate vesting
EOE including Disability/Veteran
Refer a Friend
Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Experian employees can refer a friend for an open role by clicking on the Recommend This Job button and choosing Grab a referral link (you must be logged in to do this). Once you have copied the link you can share it with your friend via email or social media. When your friend applies to the role using the link you provided, you will be captured as the referring employee. Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by clicking on the Share this Job button.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Allen, Texas, United States
📁 Customer Service
Post Date: Mar 23, 2020
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |