Compliance Governance Manager
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Compliance Governance Manager New 📅 1 day ago Post Date 📅 197603 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity. Experian is looking for an experienced, highly motivated professional to join our North America Compliance Team. The candidate will be responsible for managing the Compliance Governance team and providing quality results in support of the Compliance Management Framework for North America. The Compliance Governance Manager will:
Manage team activities including:
- Manage and lead Compliance Governance team in support of their compliance work and professional career.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate effectively across the Compliance, Legal, Risk Management and Internal Audit functions.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable privacy and consumer laws and regulations, the regulatory environment and compliance risk management framework.
- Maintain and oversee change management for Compliance Management Program documentation owned by the Compliance team including taxonomies, definitions, framework, regulatory requirements, controls, training, policies, procedures and standards
- Provide communications to the Compliance team on activities that impact team members such as changes to policies or standards, updates to the GRC system, changes in tools or processes and changes to taxonomies, definitions or frameworks.
EOE Including Disability /Vet
- Develop and maintain key data and metrics used to for reporting, testing and/or monitoring
- Provide data analysis as needed or requested by Compliance leadership
- Support regulatory change management process including coordinating documentation and assessments
- Support compliance owned training including management of content and assignment rules
- Develop tools and processes for key compliance activities including control documentation, risk assessments and monitoring
- Provide data and tools to support and coordinate gathering of commentary for compliance reporting
- Support compliance initiatives and projects including helping to define goals, requirements, milestones, action items and assist with execution
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Compliance leadership
- Bachelors Degree or Military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance, audit or risk management.
- Familiarity with GRC systems, compliance training, compliance reporting and data management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, the regulatory environment and Compliance Management Programs
- Ability to manage through change, drive and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Comfortable using judgment/ability to function confidently in gray areas and work independently.
- Strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated ability to balance risk/reward in decision making process.
- Ability to influence and interact with individuals at multiple levels across the organization
- Self-starter with strong and persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions and make connections
- Experience managing teams of compliance professionals
- Masters Degree or Juris Doctorate Degree
- At least 8-10 years of experience in compliance, audit or risk management
- Professional certification (i.e. CRCM, CIA, CPA, CIPP)
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Allen, Texas, United States
📁 Legal & Compliance
Post Date: Oct 02, 2019
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |