Pki Registration Authority
Act as a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Registration Authority (RA) supporting the U.S. Air Forces Information Assurance and Identity Management operations. Lead efforts on tasks that include credential issuance and revocation, SIPRNet smart card issuance and termination, management and mentoring of Air Force Local Registration Authorities (LRAs) and Trusted Agents (TAs), and NIPRNet/SIPRNet Software Certificate management. Participate in integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure the most efficient and effective implementation and use of PKI capabilities throughout the USAF on classified and unclassified networks. Perform comprehensive security assessments and product evaluations of commercial vendor security software and their ability to meet DoD IT security requirements. Work with limited direction in solving a diverse range of complex problems while frequently interfacing with internal and external customers.
- 3+ years of experience in working with IT concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of the Registration Practice Statement and Certificate Policy Statement documents that provide authority for RAs to perform their responsibilities and duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate and apply customer service expertise to working with difficult customer situations and respond promptly to customer requests
- Ability to apply technical and problem-solving expertise to gathering and analyzing information and identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner individually or as part of a group
- Ability to provide customer support and problem resolution through phone and e-mail to a remote customer base
- Secret clearance required
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain USAF Registration Authority (RA) or Local Registration Authority (LRA) certification within 90 days of hire
- Experience with supporting DoD or Air Force organizations
- Knowledge of DoD PKI
- Security+ Certification
- USAF Registration Authority (RA) or Local Registration Authority (LRA) Certification
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .