Direct and coordinate program activities and supportability engineering designed to provide our client, their leadership, and our subcontractors with logistics technology that ensures effective support. Apply full industry knowledge and consulting expertise to provide innovative solutions to complex problems and ensure optimal operational day-to-day effectiveness. Mentor and supervise team members. Align activities in accordance with an Army Basis of Issue Plan (BOIP) and Modification Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) equipment authorizations and modification processes.
- 10+ years of experience with working in Army logistics planning leadership
- 5+ years of experience with writing operational plans and annexes
- Experience with monitoring and evaluating subordinate supply operations
- Experience with DoD logistics management processes, including acquisition, purchasing, contracting, and equipment force management
- Knowledge of Army property acquisition, accountability procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of Army BOIP and (MTOE) equipment authorizations and modification processes
- Ability to perform logistics management and planning in support of senior-level organizations
- Active Top Secret clearance
- MA or MS degree
- Experience with Army Military Occupational Specialty 90A
- Experience with providing logistics staff planning and management support to high-level DoD organizations
- Experience with using the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system
- Experience with the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .