Information Technology Project Manager
Manage consulting engagements and technology-based Information Technology (IT) solution projects for clients. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Serve as a consultant to mid-grade and senior-level leadership personnel. Adhere to task and project timelines. Mentor and may supervise team members. Work with limited supervision and guidance.
- Experience with working with the DoD, specifically with US Air Force
- Experience in using standard office-production environments and technologies, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Knowledge of project life cycles including stakeholder equities and involvement roles
- Knowledge of information technology (IT), computer networks, cybersecurity, information assurance, training, and standardization and evaluation
- Ability to understand US Air Force computer networks and the different operating and supporting organizations
- Ability to develop and present senior-level presentations, both written and oral
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BA or BS degree or 6+ years of experience in Project Management and Information Technology in lieu of a degree
- DoD 8570, IAM Level II Information Assurance Manager Certification
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and Control System (CSCS) weapon system is desirable
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Cyber Security or Information Technology preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .