Financial Services Representative
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News .
This banking center is located on the first floor of our Corporate Headquarters, and is open Monday-Friday.
- Handle opening of new accounts for commercial relationship managers and walk-in customers
- Coordinate legal account documentation to ensure compliance with various regulations
- Provide back up for CSRs during peak hours
- Assist management with various operational duties and responsibilities
- Act as a liaison with various internal business partners to facilitate client on-boardings
- Offer and cross-sell bank products and services
- Provide exceptional customer service for miscellaneous account issues that occur within the banking center
- Abide by Texas Capital Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance guidelines
- 3-5 years banking center experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of banking products and services
- Ability to multitask and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Proficient knowledge of PC/Internet (Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be team-oriented
- Ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Strong knowledge of legal entity documentation preferred