Senior Auditor - US Consumer Operations & Fraud Prevention
This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
This candidate will support audit assurance work through audit activities of a segment of the U.S. Consumer Banking and Citi Retail Services businesses in North America, with over $201 billion in receivables, $181 billion in deposits and 130 million accounts. Key Responsibilities:
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Aids in the development and support for Computer Assisted Audit Techniques and Tools (CAATTs).
- Possesses strong analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Internal Audit Job Family:
Audit Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting