Security Delivery Manager
A global leader inconsulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at theforefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunitiesin the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enablesorganizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of servicesfrom strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that thebusiness value of technology comes from and through people. It is amulticultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries.The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About InfrastructureServices :
The Cloud InfrastructureServices Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructurebuild-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-basedservices. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, CloudInfrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build andsupport the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloudplayers and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annualrevenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their ITestates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center,helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenancesupport. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helpingclients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers. Security Delivery Manager
Detailed job responsibilities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving anddecision-making capabilities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentationcommunication skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects,deadlines, and resources
- Broad experience working in and/orsupervising security operations
- Experience working in a geographicallydiverse and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of current information securitychallenges and solutions; industry trends
- Experience leading cross functional teams,preferably as part of a global team
- Extensive knowledge of security devicessuch as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV systems, spam systems, eventcorrelation devices, log file analyzers etc.
- Understanding of ever-evolving Securityinformation such as Threat Intelligence, IT vulnerabilities, Compromisemethodology, and Indicators of Compromise.
- Ability to explain findings tonon-technical professionals and management and be able to work under pressurein time of critical or emergency situations with attention to detail andaccuracy
Nice to have skills
- Collaborate with other informationsecurity and IT professionals to develop and implement innovative strategiesfor monitoring and preventing attacks.
- Lead team to conduct proactive monitoring,logging and alerting to analyze, correlate, and respond to cyber-attacks,threat intelligence and ability to define Risk and Compliance Dashboards.
- Conduct research on emerging informationsecurity threats.
- Develop programs and scripts for varioussecurity initiatives.
- Create technical documentation around thecontent deployed to the SIEM.
- Collaborate with SIEM engineers to developspecific content necessary to implement security use cases and transform intocorrelation queries, reports, rules, alerts from Checkpoint Firewalls, SecurityIDS, Symantec Enterprise Protection, etc.
- Execute content management and changemanagement procedures.
- Identify emerging threat actors and trackexisting actors as their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) evolve.
- Participate in after-hours on-call forCritical incident management.
- Participate in technology remediationefforts through cross functional teams & across business units.
- Collaborate with team to haveconfiguration, testing, integration tasks related to SIEM platform. Perform andguide forensic analysis in response to security incidents. Plan for liveincident response (reactive and proactive incident management) by identifyingand remediating malicious applications and compromised infrastructurecomponents.
- Understand Network, Wireless, MobileDevice, and Wan/Lan infrastructure device architecture and associated Securityintegration for proactive Threat Management.
- Perform threat and vulnerabilityassessments and provide subject matter expertise on appropriate threatmitigation.
- Supportsand mentors other members of the team. Help to troubleshoot issues with logsources or systems with vendor, and report system defects as needed.
- Master-Level understanding and hands-on experiencein SIEM concepts such as correlation, normalization, aggregation and parsing.
- Master-Level understanding of CyberSecurity Operations, Incident Response processes
- Master-Level understanding of enterpriselogging standards, with a focus on application logging
- Master-Level understanding of regularexpressions and development of custom Parsers in SIEM
- Master-Level in Intrusion DetectionSystems and Analysis tools.
- Experience in performing vulnerabilityassessments and penetration tests. Ability to administer the operations of asecurity infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in creating reports,rules, alerts and dashboards in SIEM.
- Knowledge of networking, web relatedprotocols, SIEM best practices, processes and workflows.
- Experience in Mobile Device protection
- Experience in integration of emailsecurity on widely accepted email platforms
- 8-10 years hands on IT security experiencewith Security Incident Management and Security Operations (SIEMtechnologies, AV, IDS, IPS, Vulnerability Management)
Position located in Woodlands, Texas Open to candidates willing to relocate
Capgemini is anEqual Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion,disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or anyother characteristic protected by law.
This is a generaldescription of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required forthis position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may bereferenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this positiontraditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals withdisabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will considerreasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/orchanging the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations donot pose an undue hardship.
Click thefollowing link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
Applicants foremployment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not nowand/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employmentauthorization in the US by Capgemini. Primary Location:
US-TX-Irving Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: