Responsiblefor very complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes ofdata, performs in depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionableinsights and recommendations for use across the company for customer andemployee populations.
Acquiresdata from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting.
Identifies,analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provideanswers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action.
Presentsdata and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience toquickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon themand make data driven decisions.
Collaborateswith various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis.
Measuresand monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments.
Ensuresall data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations arecompliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of data analysis experience with large data sets
- Experience in SQL/WebFOCUS or other BI tool for querying data and for datamanipulation/transformation
- Experience in financial services, with thorough knowledge of HR systems orfinancial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize,analyze and interpret results for insights
- Ability to data mine, analyze data, and present insights in a meaningful way
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnership with Senior Businessunit management, business partners and project sponsors, as well as communicateeffectively with business, and development teams, end users, and product owners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Mortgage or Consumerexperience