Property Tax Operations Manager
Directly and through staff, manage and coordinate the operational activities for the U.S. Bank Property Tax Department. Ensure quality service and effective operational support for all the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplish results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals. Administer corporate policies and procedures and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
- Manage the operational activities for the Property Tax Department by planning and scheduling departmental activities and workload and coordinating with related departments ensuring that operational schedules are met.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of process and/or training procedures or programs which will support products and/or services; may participate in project task forces or user groups to represent the department on training or system needs.
- Interface with other departments, regions, vendors, agencies, etc. to resolve customer service issues. Follow up with resolution of problems to ensure timely response and customer service.
- Implement and monitor tracking and performance monitoring mechanisms. Provide reports to keep senior managers informed of operations activities
- May develop, monitor and track business performance against goals for assigned product line(s) or geographical areas. Ensures risk, quality control and customer service goals are met.
- Utilize a high degree of problem-solving skills, providing insight, implication and recommendation to senior management.
- Provide strategic direction for implementation of production changes.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of long-range production changes, and operational projects that cross division and business lines.
- Plan, develop, implement and control assigned organization and budget functions.
- Handle all staffing and training relevant processes
-Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
-8-10 years of relevant work experience
Comprehensive to expert level of knowledge of a Property Tax functions and the understanding and application of applicable laws and regulations. Thorough knowledge of applicable credit products, programs, financial analysis and related documentation as applicable
Good organizational, managerial and project management skills
Well-developed customer relations skills
Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Excellent supervisory and management skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Well-developed knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Texas-TX-Irving Work Locations: Job:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime