Corporate Communications & Marketing Intern-1 Irving, TX/en-US/FHLB_Careers/job/Irving-TX/Corporate-Communications---Marketing-Intern-1_REQ-55/apply
FHLB Dallas actively pursues dedicated and hardworking individuals to be a part of our professional team. Positions are offered on an as-needed basis for all departments. View our current opportunities by clicking the View Open Positions tab above.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Are you the ultimate wordsmith with a flair for the creative? Do you have a passion for content creation? How about an eye for design? If this is you, keep reading!
JUMP INTO THE MIX
Gain marketable skills that set you apart from the crowd.
- Maintain and develop Intranet content.
- Develop and edit presentations.
- Support employee engagement through targeted messaging and communications campaigns.
- Support employee events and activities.
Social Media and Marketing
- Work with stakeholders to develop brochures, eblasts, ad copy and marketing sheets.
- Develop and implement social media content.
- Brainstorm and help carry out social media campaigns.
- Support product and program launches through product posts, product sheets, infographics, banners and other marketing collateral.
- Research social media trends and create analytics reports.
Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- Conduct interviews, write press releases, draft talking points and develop media kits.
- Assist in planning and executing media and member events.
- Contribute to internal and external publications such as magazines, newsletters and reports.
- Conduct media pitching and assist with outreach to local officials.
- Develop scripts and storyboards for corporate videos.
- Photograph internal events.
- Participate in strategic and planning meetings, conference calls and webinars.
- Participate in the development of communications and marketing plans and strategies.
- Expand your video skills with opportunities to storyboard, script, edit, develop and shoot video.
- Work on special projects.
- Expand your knowledge of the banking and financial industry
- Youll use MS Office; SharePoint, Outlook, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, GoAnimate. Graphics skills are a plus, so be sure to highlight them on your resume.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Working toward a BA in communications, marketing, visual communications, public relations, advertising or similar field
- Planning on a career in communications, marketing or public relations
- Solid written and oral communications skills
FHLB Dallas Offers a Professional, Inclusive Culture
- Proficiency in PowerPoint; experience with photography and graphic design (Adobe Illustrator/InDesign and Photoshop) highly desired
- 40 hours per week; hours are flexible
FHL Bank Dallas employees are committed to and exemplify the following principles:
- Service to our members is first and foremost
- All business will be conducted honestly and ethically
- Each employee contributes to customer service by directly serving our members or supporting those who do
- Interaction with members should focus on building professional relationships and helping customers achieve their goals
- Cooperation and teamwork throughout and across all levels of FHLB Dallas are essential to its effectiveness
- Colleagues and members will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity
FHLB Dallas provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, veteran status, disability, or national origin. FHLB Dallas will consider for employment all persons on an individual basis consistent with job-related criteria without regard to visible and non-visible disabilities. Equal opportunity applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, screening, hiring, compensation and training, as well as other conditions and privileges of employment.
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeREQ-55
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) is a part of the Federal Home Loan Bank System, created by an Act of Congress and signed into law by President Herbert Hoover on July 22, 1932, to provide capital for mortgage funding during the Great Depression.
The System has 11 banks around the United States, serving as an affordable, flexible source of funding for some 7,000 financial institutions. FHLB Dallas is one of these 11 banks.
today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!