Reporting to the Employee Human Chief Digital Executive, the Employee Human Digital Processes Lead will focus on employee facing process improvement, linear model development and optimization. This Employee Human Lead will identify and capitalize on ways to leverage digital to further create a differentiated positioning for US Bank that builds deeper and broader relationships with our employees, existing clients and accelerates new client acquisition by empowering our employees with the digital experiences they need to thrive. The Employee Human Lead will develop and execute a high impact digital strategy resulting in a refined strategic vision and roadmap for digital transformation, product/service innovation, enhanced employee experience, and convergence of digital touchpoints across complex employee processes while preserving the U.S. Banks current appetite for risk and controls. This leader will collaborate and partner with CDO leaders, lines of business, chief risk officers (CROs), customer experience, marketing, product development, technology, and operations to gain an insightful understanding of the employee and bring to life the strategy, development, and delivery of digital solutions across web, mobile, and other platforms. Most importantly, there will be no boundaries in the development and execution of digital strategies, products, and services this executive will educate and drive the future success of these redesigned processes through their initiatives and expertise.
· Strategic and Commercial Acumen The successful candidate will have a proven ability to develop a comprehensive digital vision and strategic plan, and then execute to deliver results. Candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of trends and facts that impact digital banking business. A creative and independent thinker, he/she will develop and persuasively articulate ideas and solutions that may be different from the prevailing or conventional point of view. he/she will be skilled at working with business leaders to determine how the digital strategy can promote business objectives.
· Executing Results Candidate sets ambitious, tangible and measurable targets and drives quality execution, taking personal responsibility for achieving his/her team results. He/she take initiative and operate with a sense of urgency, decisiveness, and responsiveness. He/she are proactive and action-oriented always looking for ways to drive new opportunities for the bank and can work through ambiguity, utilizing strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· Leading Team Candidate sets a vision and coaches the experience team to be strategic and proactive in its approach to the business. He/she lead the recruitment, development and retention of talent to support the needs of the organization and drive the appropriate level of external benchmarking for best practices in digital strategy. He/she should be able to direct the team and take them to the next level, set priorities, allocate resources, take accountability and achieve results while driving positive change within the digital team and organization overall.
· Building Relationships and Using Influence The successful candidate will have an outstanding ability to build relationships and use influence effectively in a variety of settings, both within the institution and with external constituencies. High credibility, integrity and adaptability are hallmarks of their leadership style; they will quickly establish rapport and build productive relationships with peers and superiors and promote a high energy, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. They will
handle differences openly, candidly and constructively with the best interest of the institution in mind, all while actively seeking input from others and creating an atmosphere where ideas and information flow freely.
· Adaptability Demonstrates appropriate flexibility in all situations. Works well under stress and pressure. Learns from both successes and failures. Bounces back fast from disappointments. Is persistent and stable, even during adversity. Is comfortable with ambiguity. Comfortable with taking risks to improve the business. Is neither risk averse nor reckless regarding risk-taking. Demonstrates prudent risk-taking. Open to risk-taking by others.
· Proven record in progressively senior digital or innovation roles;
· Strong EQ resulting in relationship-based results;
· Experience identifying and implementing a digital strategy in a multi-channel environment;
· Experience working with/in risk and control as well as finance
· Expertise in Digital, e-commerce, and new product design;
· Demonstrated proficiency in managing a broad range of responsibilities and communicating effectively in a complex organization;
· A proven track record of leading multi-function teams, applying scrum and/or agile ways of working to drive collaboration and successful results;
· Experience of working in a high-growth / change environment; ability to deal with ambiguity and having a sense of urgency;
· Proven ability to develop a comprehensive digital vision and strategic plan, and then execute to deliver results.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of trends and facts that impact Digital Banking
· Proven ability to create a strategic vision and roadmap for digital transformation and enhanced customer experience in assigned archetype and LOB, pulling fractioned digital efforts together.
· Ability to assess, validate, and design digital products, services, and solutions. Manage the intake and prioritization of enhancements to existing digital solutions while designing the digital roadmap of the future. Create more business opportunities that are driven by technology rather than by people.
· Insights into advanced technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and blockchain fit into the overall digital strategy.
· Create organizational momentum and execution focus behind the digital strategy.
· Educate the organization on emerging digital trends, opportunities, competitive threats, and new technologies that can continue to differentiate the firm.
· Collaborate with the full technology team to ensure their roadmap is supportive and aligned with the overall digital strategy and broader business objectives.
· Build an advanced digital team focused on driving and executing a high impact digital strategy. Lead the selection, motivation, and development of the digital organization through targeted recruiting, skill building, coaching, and mentorship.
· Work closely with stakeholders across the business including Products & Innovation, Data & Services, Marketing & Communications, Operations & Technology and Customer Delivery, and build and maintain critical relationships with external partners.Basic Qualifications
Primary Location: Texas-TX-Irving
Job: Product Management
Organization: U.S. Bank.
Shift: 1st - Daytime