Digital Strategic Initiatives SVP
The US Consumer Digital (USCD) team is responsible for driving all aspects of the digital customer experience across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels to acquire, engage, and service North America Consumer Bank clients, driven by deep customer insights, market trends, innovation, and business strategy and goals. We develop and deliver extraordinary digital experiences and products powered by best-in-class digital tools, processes, capabilities, culture, and talent. We focus on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the US Consumer Bank by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital bank. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our US Consumer Business strategic priorities.
We are looking for an experienced professional with a passion for transforming businesses to join the US Digital team, reporting to the Head of US Consumer Digital Strategy. The SVP, Digital Strategic Initiatives
is an integral member of the Digital Strategy team who will work closely with the Head of US Digital Strategy and the US Digital leadership team to define and create robust digital strategies, leveraging innovative frameworks to drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Citi in the face of evolving consumer behavior. Additionally, the SVP, Digital Strategic Initiatives will act as a thought leader across digital domains to synthesize, develop and communicate a cohesive, overall digital strategy for the US Consumer business that delivers a remarkable customer experience and meets business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to think strategically and solve complex business problems creatively, with optimism and poise. You are a self-starter with relentless curiosity and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with competing priorities. You are able to translate the strategic vision into tangible milestones with clear success criteria, while ensuring alignment with the vision across stakeholder groups. You are a digital enthusiast who champions progress and best-in-class digital experiences. You are a team player and act as a mentor for junior talent within the Digital Strategy team and across the broader organization. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for partnering with Digital leaders to develop strategic plans to meet the overall US Consumer business goals and must-win battles
- Own, direct and collaborate with digital product owners and cross-functional partners to deliver a portfolio of critical initiatives, acting as an internal consultant and trusted partner to recommend solutions and go-forward approaches
- Support the annual strategic planning and prioritization process across US Consumer Digital
- Work with internal partners to create compelling, data-drive and digital-centric business cases
- Assess the market and competitive landscape to inform digital capabilities, experiences, and competitive trends
- Demonstrated development, planning and execution of medium-range and long-term strategic plans
- Strong track record of execution and results
- Pragmatic problem solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
- Strong strategic and project management capabilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex findings into actionable strategies across various stakeholder groups ranging from senior management to subject matter experts and working teams
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 10+ years of experience in financial services, internal strategic planning/corporate strategy, or management consulting with a background in innovation, FinTech, technology and/or digital commerce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, Masters degree preferred
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting