VP, Energy M&A (Houston)
- Houston, TX, USA Houston TX US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Seeking qualified Vice President-level investment banking professionals to join an established yet growing full service investment bank, based in Houston, TX.
Top tier investment bank that offers a full suite of investment banking and strategic advisory products to clients in the Oil & Gas sector, with a primary focus on M&A.
Opportunity to join a growing advisory team with an outstanding track record in the Energy / Oil & Gas sector. VPs will support senior originators in all facets of strategic advisory transactions, from pitch to close. This seat will offer a high degree of visibility and runway for upward mobility within the team.
VPs will quarterback the deal execution process for upstream and midstream energy transactions, which includes taking a hands-on approach in performing due diligence, financial analysis, and delegating projects to junior bankers.
- Substantial track record and strong skill set pertaining to M&A transaction execution, specifically within the upstream and/or midstream energy verticals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Superior financial analysis and modeling skills.
Top bucket base salary and performance bonus.