We are working with a leader and innovator in the distributed energy space who is looking to hire a resourceful, enthusiastic individual to assume the role of Structuring Analyst. This role requires experience and proficiency in financial modeling and will entail close collaboration with various departments, including finance, sales, business operations, and engineering. This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, can efficiently multi-task, has superior communication skills, and the ability to work and succeed in a high degree of uncertainty and complex interactions.
- Run and update price and costing models
- Analyze customer electrical usage data
- Work with the operations team to analyze power markets to ensure service prices are set competitively
- Work with the operations team to calculate operational cost inputs.
- Analyze competitors and competitive pricing
- Developing, communicating, and promoting all documentation related to the pricing structure and must ensure that the concepts are properly communicated to other employees of the organization