Responsible for the accounting, reporting and treasury functions for assigned investments/funds. Responsibilities
- Review monthly property management reports and balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned Real Estate assets
- Create and post fund level general ledger journal entries.
- Perform quarterly close activities and financial analysis.
- Prepare investor and consultant reporting.
- Maintain current knowledge of partnership agreements related to fund accounting and reporting for assigned portfolios
- Prepare external audit support and schedules. Coordinate with auditors throughout the audit cycle.
- Perform various treasury functions, including coordinating wire transactions, monitoring and reporting daily cash activity, and maintaining fund level accounts payable.
- Prepare and record capital calls and distributions.
- Prepare debt covenant compliance and reporting.
- Coordinate with Portfolio Management, Asset Management and Property Management teams to complete assigned responsibilities
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as assigned and assist with special projects and ad hoc requests, as needed.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement and identifying efficiencies in accounting and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with 1-3 years of accounting experience.
- Motivated self starter with strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Suite proficiency, with significant experience and use of Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize efficient workflows, and meet deadlines.
- Proven capability to effectively interact and communicate with colleagues in all levels of the organization with professionalism and respect.
- Professional aptitude to identify and resolve conflict.
About Our Company
- Experience with MRI or Yardi
- Real Estate industry or Private Equity experience
- CPA designation or equivalent designation or working towards designation, highly desired.
Lionstone Investments, a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, is a pioneering real estate investment firm that conceptualizes, analyzes, and executes national real estate investment strategies. By using proprietary algorithms and advanced data-analytics, Lionstone Investments can understand the changing ways people in America want to live and work. In addition to our competitive compensation package, we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that celebrates the unique qualities and rewards the contributions of our talented, passionate employees.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.