Senior Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst, Lionstone
Senior Acquisitions Analysts at Lionstone Investments provide analytical, modeling, research, and due diligence support to the acquisitions team in their efforts to source and evaluate new real estate investments. Responsibilities
- Detailed financial analysis and modeling for office, multi-family, retail and mixed-use acquisition and development opportunities in each market targeted by Lionstone.
- Involved in screening and evaluating new real estate investment opportunities.
- Preparing and presenting investment recommendations to an internal Investment Committee.
- Direct support to senior members of the acquisitions team for new acquisition opportunities including: Underwriting, Market Research, Financing, Due Diligence, Closing.
- Our Real Estate Analysts will interact with members of the acquisitions, research, portfolio management, asset management teams, external operating partners, and the senior management of Lionstone.
- Work closely with Operations Management to ensure the investment opportunity aligns with Environmental Social Governance and GRESB guidelines when reviewing new deals.
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic background required, preferably in finance or accounting
- 1-3 years relevant professional experience with complex financial modeling / strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, experience in Argus a plus
- Demonstrated interest in the real estate industry
- Ability to operate independently, in small deal teams and with a large amount of individual responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrated willingness to take on tasks across the full range of responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Uses good judgment to appropriately handle or escalate issues