Senior Accountant RE Fund Accounting
Responsible for the accounting, reporting and treasury functions for assigned investments/funds.
• Create and post general ledger journal entries.
• Perform various treasury functions, including processing wire transactions, monitoring and reporting daily cash activity, and maintaining fund level accounts payable.
• Review monthly property management reports and perform balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Prepare and record capital calls and distributions.
• Perform quarterly close activities, financial analysis and investor reporting.
• Prepare external audit support and schedules. Coordinate with auditors throughout the audit cycle.
• Prepare debt covenant compliance and reporting.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses as assigned and assist with special projects and ad hoc requests, as needed. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with 3+ years of progressive accounting experience.
• Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail.
• Microsoft Suite proficiency, with significant experience and use of Excel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize efficient workflows, and meet deadlines.
• Proven capability to effectively interact and communicate with colleagues in all levels of the organization with professionalism and respect.
• Professional aptitude to identify and resolve conflict. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with MRI.
• CPA designation or equivalent designation or working towards designation, highly desired.
• Real Estate industry experience.
• Public accounting experience. About Our Company
Lionstone Investments, a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, is a pioneering real estate investment firm that conceptualizes, analyzes, and executes national real estate investment strategies. By using proprietary algorithms and advanced data-analytics, Lionstone Investments can understand the changing ways people in America want to live and work. In addition to our competitive compensation package, we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that celebrates the unique qualities and rewards the contributions of our talented, passionate employees.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.