Job Title: Senior Software Engineer Job Grade: 11 (for internal use only) The Team:
The team is responsible for building Analytics products using emerging tools and technologies. The team works in a significant environment that gives ample opportunities to use creative ideas to take on complex analytical problems. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and will be able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe. The Impact:
You will utilize the latest features of the Microsoft technology stack and modern tools to build highly performant, quality applications and supporting services. You will be able to perform in depth analysis of existing applications to assist with maintenance and in developing system integrations. We are looking for candidates that are passionate in their craft and like to collaborate with their team members by sharing ideas and new technologies. What's in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on code that fuels the global financial markets
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $67,600 - $190,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits.
For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
From https://wd5.myworkday.com/spgi/d/inst/1$17/5303$47242.htmld?refresh=true&ref=%2Fspgi%2Finst%2F1%2417%2F5303%2447242%2Ehtmld#TABINDEX=2&SUBTABINDEX=0 > Responsibilities:
- Work as a senior developer with extensive on hands development for the entire SDLC
- Work closely with product owners, technology partners to understand and clarify requirements
- Design and develop highly scalable industry-leading applications
- Analyze, isolate issues and resolve them
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walk trough's
- Continuously improve the architecture and quality of the code
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in application development using .NET technologies
- Strong expertise and knowledge : C#, SQL Server, Postgres, Python, Java
- Strong expertise with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, test-driven development.
- Experience with Automated Builds, Continuous Integration - Jenkins and Ansible
- Exposure to various AWS technologies
- Experience with various source control tooling
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment (we're using Azure DevOps)
- Ability to train and mentor
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
261368 Posted On:
Centennial, Colorado, United States