Quantitative Structurer, Houston, $Excellent, Global Firm
- USD100000 - USD120000 per year + Bonus
- Houston, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Newington International
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
My client is a leader is the LNG space and seeking to fill a LNG quantitative deal structurer position with a focus on LNG markets.
This role will focus on participating in structuring deals in Asian markets. The ideal candidate will have strong background in pricing exposure and optionality. Previous experience optimizing LNG or Natural Gas deals in Asian or other markets utilizing risk mitigation strategies and deal value extraction is a plus.
Candidates must have:
- PhD/ Master's degree in finance, mathematics, statistical, financial engineering or related
- 1 - 2 years' experience with structuring complex deals
- Python, VBA, R skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Passionate about energy
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
You will have the reward of contributing to the progression of key opportunities at a global firm with the potential to grow. Apply now or contact Austin at Newington International for more information.
To find out more about Newington International please visit www.newingtoninternational.com