.Net Core/React Software Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in C#
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD/ SOLID)
- Experience in Designing and building data-driven applications applying clean code and architecture principles
- Proficiency with web programming frameworks and protocols including (ASP.NET/MVC/React/XML)
- Experience in building web services and API (using WEB API/WCF/Micro-Services
- Experience in building WPF applications and Office Add-ins
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software products lifecycle
- Exposure to cloud technologies - Docker, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Proficiency in one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc)
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Ability to work in an Agile Team and follow the practices
- Willing and able to learn the business and understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Typical Day in the Life of aSoftware Developer:
- Be part of an Agile team delivering a world-class collaboration, marketing and regulatory platform
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Proactively share knowledge
- Help the team adopt SDLC Automation/DevOps to maximize ROI of technology investments
Interested? This is what we willprovide:
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Great work culture with emphasis on team building and flexibility to balance your work and life
- Career growth guidance
- Opportunity to work on the latest DevOps technology
- Opportunity to work on cloud-ready applications
- Opportunity to continuously update your skills with trainings and professional development program
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovatorslike you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service theworld's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll developsolutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393billion in deposits. CIB providesstrategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity inmarkets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you workat JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techorganizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.