Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an American oil and products trading company looking to hire a physical lubricants trader with wholesale experience in the North American market to join their trading team in Houston.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the wholesale trading of lubricants to the North American market.
- Analyse trends and pricing in the lubricants market to produce forecasts with a view to maximising profit.
- Build and sustain relationships with clients in the North American lubricants market
- Work closely with members of the logistics and operations team to ensure smooth completion of trade
- Reports into the President and Vice Presidents of the company
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading and marketing lubricants on a wholesale basis.
- A degree in a technical discipline (E.g. Economics, Physics, Maths, etc.) or any other relevant subject is preferred
- Strong understanding of the North American lubricants market.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Houston