Logistics Coordinator - Refined Metals
Traffic Operators are responsible for all aspects of executing physical deliveries of refined metals in North America. Responsibilities include but are not limited to logistics, settlements and risk management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Daily contact with suppliers, receivers and service providers to achieve timely and safe delivery of our refined metal.
- Inventory management and loss control at all stages of the supply chain.
- Managing documentation for all aspects of the supply chain, including Customs matters and financial collateral.
- Monitoring credit exposure.
- Invoicing customers, and arranging payment to suppliers.
- Pricing declarations to customers.
- Accurate and timely updates of our in-house trading system.
- Managing loss or quality claims.
- Arranging for inspection, sampling, assaying and umpires of the various products.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Reports to Global Head of Operations.