Live & Digital Event Content Manager
Live & Digital Event Content Manager - Americas Region Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10 The Location:
Houston, Texas or Denver, Colorado The Team:
This person will join a team who is supports each other in the common goals of delivering value, taking ownership, being bold, creative, and encouraged to try new ideas, and growing together to generate revenue and brand recognition. The Impact:
Your impact to the Platts is the creation and execution of imaginative and content-rich event programs that provides a senior level audience with an exceptional experience that supports advocacy and reputation of Platts. Your output will provide a platform for commercial engagement that will drive revenue growth. What's in it for you:
The opportunity to orchestrate a cross functional team in developing and producing innovative programs designed to achieve specific objectives and standards. You will engage with industry C-Suite and luminaries, as well as other high-profile participants to grow revenue and communities and leverage your digital experience to enhance the program and customer experience. You will be encouraged to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting to push innovation to realize greater impact. Compensation/Benefits Information (US applicants only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 to $116,100 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus. This role is not eligible for additional compensation such as an annual incentive bonus or sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
Leads the development of forward thinking and dynamic content for all events managed - physical and digital - with attention on attendee experience . Works with multiple functions (commercial, product, content/insights and event team) to deliver revenue goals and drive value to our business and the communities we engage. What we're looking for:
A trailblazer, someone who pushes past convention to establish a new, more practical and alluring product. Experience in creating innovative and compelling physical and virtual events to engage the market and foster communities. Excellent in identifying opportunities for cutting edge topics and programs to differentiate Platts as a true thought leader and host of must attend events. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing Communications, History or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience in conference/event production
- Experience in project management, market research for content development and planning to deliver successful events, both physical and digital
- Experience with innovative physical (or in-person) and virtual program development and execution
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills with keen attention to detail and solid business acumen to drive for results
- Proven organizational and planning skills, proficiency to prioritize, multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Office 365 applications
- Creative and curious with a proactive mindset to push the boundaries and exceed expectations
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders, often live/real-time
- Experience in the energy & commodity industry (oil and gas, petrochemicals, metals, gas, power and agriculture) a plus
- Knowledge of key event and technology platforms inc. Cvent, On24, Zoom, TEAMS, 6connex, Salesforce a plus
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We're the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
103 - Middle Management (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG103.1 - Middle Management Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260314 Posted On:
Houston, Texas, United States