As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role you will be responsible for building and supporting client-side functionality for JPMorgan's executing platform. J.P. Morgan Markets eXecute is our award winning Single Dealer Platform for pricing, execution, and post trade management of forex, options, emerging markets, commodities, and rates products. The team partners with the global Markets Execution, Sales and Trading businesses and has responsibility for client-facing technology deliveries providing thousands of users with capabilities covering electronic trading, pre-trade analytics and post trade operations.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Be highly motivated with a track record of success.
- Have experience in building high-performance front-end applications along with solid back-end Java experience.
- Have a clear understanding of messaging technologies and back-end services.
- Have strong computer science foundations.
- Have a clear understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms.
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
- Have experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
- Have experience leveraging modern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Experience in forex (FX), options, emerging markets, commodities, or rates products
- Experience developing web-based applications, preferably with large user bases
- Have experience in Investment Banking, FinTech, or Financial Markets
- Electron, web workers and multi-process architecture
- Automation and TDD with Karma and Jasmine
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.