Java Software Architect
As an experienced Java Architect, your mission is to be part team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. You will design and/or maintain the target business object model and assess the impact of the future business architecture on existing and future applications. You will also capture the requirements for future application architecture changes and identify the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the application level; help define the system and operational requirements that the computing infrastructure must support; and identify, analyze and address any inter-application dependencies and interfaces. You will work with the other Architects to determine the most appropriate application partitioning to achieve the performance and scalability requirements.
This person will be involved in the design and development of the New Authentication Program which will be the future of how external clients log into CIB Applications. They will drive the innovation to make authentication more secure and user friendly.
In this role, you will take part in some of our most innovative engineering work, such as:
- Modernizing our authentication and authorization platforms across channels and domains.
- Evaluating and prototyping cutting-edge internal and vendor/startup solutions for user authentication .
- Integrating innovative anti-fraud and biometric authentication solutions into our customer-facing applications.
- Setting and modeling high technical standards for team.
Additional strengths and capabilities include:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Minimum 5 years of Applications Architect experience - technology implementation experience a plus.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in the following areas: Application technology, Middleware technology, Object Oriented technologies, database and Internet technologies, Authentication Lifecycle, Session Management and network connectivity.
- Experience with Authentication. Experience with modern authenticators (such as OAuth2/OpenID Connect, SAML, Facebook Login, Google Sign-In) a plus .
- Experience in Java and REACT.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovatorslike you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service theworld's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll developsolutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393billion in deposits. CIB provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanningover 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.