Overview Client Processing Intermediate Representative. Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Client Processing Intermediate Representative
t o join our BUSINESS SEGMENT OR CORPORATE ORGANIZATION team. This role is located in Houston (TX)- HYBRID In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions. Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation. Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data. Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations. Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred..
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.