Infrastructure Security Assurance Lead
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- 5 years of progressive experience and technical depth in one (or more) of the following technology areas: Data Security, Infrastructure Security, Endpoint/Platform Security, Security Analytics, Automated configuration management, Automated application deployment, and Security testing or compliance frameworks
- At least one years' experience in a group facing off to, or executing solutions with, Audit, Regulatory or technology controls program groups
- Programming experience in one or more languages (e.g., Java, C/C++, Python, Scala, R, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in building prototypes or full products in Cloud or container based environments
- Experience with Design Pattern-type approaches to development
- Advanced expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
- Deep fluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity
- Seasoned command of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and services through the lifecycle
- Recognized expertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and participating on collaborative teams to achieve common goals
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group atJPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls andresiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business andfunctions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls;deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and driveautomation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable thebusiness by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.