Incident Operations Analyst (PAC) Lead
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Infrastructure Support professional, your relentless dedication to innovation will have a positive ripple effect on both innovation and the people who make it. You'll put your experience to work across the board, leading an incredibly talented team in areas like Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. You'll be responsible for management communication and client relationship management. You'll use your critical thinking skills to establish the team's functional goals and set priorities and objectives that align with our overall strategy. You'll oversee areas like incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements. You'll coach, manage and mentor people, both in-house and in working collaboration with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
As an Incident Operations Analyst (PAC) Lead
you will provide support to the Priority 1 Management (P1M) team and GTI resolvers in relation to the Incident Management process and tools. You will build relationships with the Line of Business PAC teams during the post mitigation segment of the major incident lifecycle. You will working closely with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization; ability to build relationships both from a customer and technical point of view - this involves global interaction. You will work in an agile environment using the related software, to capture stories that will lead to improvements in PAC and P1M processes & tool functionality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Major Incident (Priority 1) post incident mitigation follow up with GTI Resolver and LOB Production Assurance teams
- Incident Quality reviews in support of Risk & Controls Standards; education of Major Incident Managers and Resolvers regarding adherence to these Standards
- Support GTI Major Incident Managers and GTI Resolvers on the use of Incident Management Process and Tools
- Participate in user acceptance testing for the sprints associated to the Incident Management Tools
- Facilitate Major Incident (Priority 1) transfer discussions with GTI Resolver teams, GTI Management and LOB Production Assurance Teams
- Represent GTI PAC during Problem Management RCA meetings.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5 years professional experience in incident management process, practices and skills or in IT operations in a financial institution
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a stressful environment; results-oriented
- Working knowledge of tools such as Service Management ticketing systems, notification and engagement process and tools and other pertinent applications related to Major Incident Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to effectively communicate to senior management; strong typing skills
Proven ability to influence others, especially outside of your immediate area
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.