Full-Stack Software Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Sales Technology is a global software engineering group who partners with the Sales and Research organizations, along with Product Owners, User Experience Designers and other technologists to drive digital transformation in our multi discipline and cross-asset salesforce. We are building the platforms that provide analytics on clients, deals, bankers, products, and profitability measures at the detail and aggregated level across key business metrics and dimensions. It contains a service-oriented, secure and scalable information platform; it is a system of record for the integrated, cleansed and enriched information and a suite of workflow tools.
We're looking for a senior full-stack software engineer lead to join a fast-paced, high-energy diversified team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Core Java, SpringBoot, JS/React/Redux or equivilant, RESTful web services, Database skills, HTML5, CSSCI/CD, Jenkins, Cloud Architecture, Collections, Exception handling, Generics, Annotation.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Five years or more of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
O ur Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.