Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
Assist financial advisor(s) and operations team in managing and organizing office work flow with an emphasis on operations and human resources. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities. Responsibilities This role provides operations support by:
Responsibilities may change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor and COO. Required Qualifications Specific Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- Setting-up and maintaining client management system;
- Reporting on client data and researching as requested by advisor and other staff members;
- Greeting clients and logging mail as back-up to the receptionist;
- Assisting COO with new hire paperwork, job postings, career fairs, and other related tasks as needed;
- Preparing correspondence including summaries of advisor/client meetings;
- Providing general clerical support to multiple advisors and staff; including data entry, filing client documents, sending faxes, copying client records, scanning and uploading historical client data, and completing other related duties as needed.
- Coordinating/tracking projects.
About Our Company
- 2+ years of similar experience, financial services industry preferred
- Working knowledge of financial services industry and products
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced and rapidly shifting environment
- Effective and efficient time management
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, and preferably Naviplan or MoneyGuide Pro
- Experience working with high-level, busy professionals
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.