Financial Markets Connectivity Engineering Specialist
As a member of the Connectivity Engineering team, you'll play a important role in designing and facilitating connectivity to our many business partners. Time to market, performance and resiliency are all critical success factors that enable our business to succeed in the global competitive marketplace every day. In this role you'll call on your experience in the design and deployment of electronic connectivity to meet the requirements of the different domains the business participate in. Your role is critical in driving the successful implementation of a project from requirements inception to testing and deployment to operational hand off. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Network topologies and infrastructure design Network Engineering (planning, provisioning)
- Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of Network connectivity, Firewalls, IP protocols - TCP/UDP and Multicast.
- Perfoming technical and financial due diligence to ensure solutions a fit for purpose both technically and financially.
- Project management, strong communication skills, vendor management, able to understand and assist in the management of infrastructure costs, capacities and resiliencies.
- Critical Time Management skills and the ability to multitask across a variety of topics and projects
- Financial Market knowledge
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.